When it comes to eCommerce, this year’s lineup of iCEE.fest is simply unmatched.
Either you have an online shop or your day by day job is to set up pay per click campaigns, the festival brings you just the professionals you need, in order to make the ultimate update on the subject.
There will be extensive presentations from Facebook and Google but you’ll also have to listen what companies with high rate of success in eCommerce have to say.
Just listen, watch and learn from the speakers @ iCEE.fest 2017:
- Karolina Janus, Client Solutions Manager CEE: she is advising the biggest agencies and direct clients across the CEE region. Karolina has many years of experience in Digital Marketing and Online Sales. Prior to joining Facebook she worked 6 years for Google in account management roles on Benelux and CEE markets.
- This is her presentation from last year, available in academy: Essentials of Performance Campaigns
- Catalina Ionescu, Client Partner Ecommerce: she is a Marketing Executive with 8 years’ experience within Procter & Gamble. She started from consumer, trade and customer understanding, then continued with brand and communication management for traditional and innovative media, coordinating advertising / BTL agencies and multi-functional teams across different Balkans cultures. In the present she is focusing on developing and implementing omni-channel Shopper Marketing campaigns
- Igor Skokan, Measurement Lead/ CEE region: he is involved in all aspects of measurement, holistic analysis and application of marketing science as well as introduction of new research products created through the identity data. Nuclear scientist & mathematician by education, prior to joining Facebook, Igor held various senior analytical positions within Omnicom Media Group’s data, tech and analytics units in Dubai, London and Prague.
- Maria Stroe, Measurement & Attribution Specialist: she is working especially with CEE advertisers to help them access some of the latest technologies Google has to offer for best-in-class performance advertising anywhere in the world.
- Radu Stoica, Analytical Lead: he is advising the biggest direct clients in the region about how to successfully use Google`s advertising products to reach their business goals. Currently he is focusing on helping clients move towards automation as a solution to the increasing complexity of online advertising, especially the rise of mobile.
- Ana Sipciu, Industry Manager Retail & Travel: she has joined the Google team after working for more than 12 years in all areas of online, from content strategy and publishing to web development, digital advertising and media strategy.
- Marc Thomas, Managing Director, UK & Emerging Markets @ Taboola
- Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and The Weather Channel.
- Headquartered in New York City, Taboola has offices in Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, London, Bangkok, New Delhi, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul and Istanbul.
- Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences.
- Last year, Taboola partnered with Project Agora in order to grow native advertising in the CEE region. All the details are on our blog.
- Robert Berza, GM CEE @ Fashion Days
- Founded in 2009 by Swiss entrepreneurs, the company quickly expanded and is currently operating in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary
- With more than 4 million customers, Fashion Days is one of the key players of the region’s fashion industry
- Since 2015, Fashion Days is part of eMAG Group
- Customers benefit of fast delivery within 2 days, quick order placement using the mobile app or the possibility to add favorite items to their wish list
- Moreover, they can pay safely, easily and fast using the Pay by Click option which saves the credit card data for instant payments or they can choose installment payment available through their banking partners.
This is the complete list of speakers for the eCommerce stream @ iCEE.fest 2017 (some new names to be added soon):
- Jan Fleck, Senior Innovation Strategist @ Future Candy
- Lukasz Zelezny, SEO/ SOCIAL MEDIA @ uSwitch
- Sarah Flannery, Head of Display & Paid Social @ Forward3D
- Heather Morgan, CEO @ Salesfolk
- James Finlayson, Head of Innovation @ Verve Search
- Yousuf Khatib, Co-founder @ Maximize Conversion
iCEE.fest 2017 will take place in Bucharest in a few weeks time only on June, 15th and 16th.
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!