Netflix, Google, Facebook, Shazam, The New York Times, CNN, El Mundo, 500 Startups, TechStars.
140+ major companies and nearly 200 independent experts in technology, digital transformation, and online communication gather in Bucharest this week (Thursday and Friday, June 14-15) for the biggest festival dedicated to the Internet in Romania and one of the most relevant digital & tech events the CEE and SEE region.
Here is in brief, what iCEE.fest – Interactive Central & Eastern Europe Festival means this year, in numbers:
95 hours of content which will cover
9 different macro-trends and domains of digital, technology and online communication
- Disruptionby Tech/ Impact of technology on business and society
- VR / AR & Creativity/ New digital communication technologies
- Advertising & Marcom/ Marketing and Sales Trends
- Content & Adtech/ Digital journalism, content and methods of traffic monetization
- eCommerce & Retail/ Marketing based on performance and online sales techniques
- Fintech & Blockchain/ Impact of coins and virtual banks in the financial field
- Health & MedTech/ Transforming the medical system and the pharma
- Tech vs.Democracy/ Internet Impact in Political and Public Communication
- Startups & Investments/ Investments and tips for start-up companies
145 majorcompanies from tech & digital have delegated
177 top speakers, trainers, and managers and
13 international stars in their area of knowledge (book authors, independent speakers)
9 different scenes (click on each for the agenda)
1 outdoor area „iCEE.fest Summer Playground” for networking, food & drinks, party
3 hours of live concerts by Arme, Suie Paparude, The Mono Jacks
3.300 participants (confirmed until today), from 22 countries
iCEE.fest is created in partnership with Orange and has as supporter BCR, Nissan, Kaufland, mPlatform, VTex, ENEL, Medlife, Freewheel / Comcast, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Coca-Cola, Samsung and other partners.
PS Check the vibe of iCEE.fest in this 90 Seconds Movie: