Every year, iCEE.fest aims to give special attention to the tech startups. Considering this, in 2018, over 50 top-class investors will be in Bucharest on June 14&15, with both the interest and money to invest in your ideas.
The Startups who want to take the stage in front of potential investors and interact with online specialists can sign up for the “200 Seconds of Fame” pitching competition – to happen on June 15th, iCEE.fest’s the second day, and will be powered by start-up.ro.
This is also a call to all startups that reinvent health and wellness! Because, this year, the competition will extend with health experts – see the jury below.
Key information for startups
- It is required to have an MVP for your application to be considered
- Startups which took part in last year’s 200 Seconds of Fame cannot apply with the same product
- Deadline: June 1st; selected startups will be notified soon after the deadline
- Send a short presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing information on the team, product description and development phase
VIDEO/ “200 Seconds of Fame” 2017
Symme3D has won the jury vote in 2017, with Product Leadon the second place.
Next, there were CleverWash, YardLabs, Ofertolino, and EyeSight– with VR tech, it treats a common children affection, the lazy eye.
Meet the jury (new members to be confirmed)
- Marvin Liao, Partner @ 500 Startups, the global Seed Venture Capital Firm & Startup Accelerator based in Silicon Valley
- Vijay Tirathrai, Managin Director @ TechstarsDubai Accelerator – one of the best worldwide seed accelerators
- Brian Wong, CEO & Founder @ Kiip– he is also the youngest entrepreneur that raised venture capital
- Shawna Butler – an absolute star in the word of health innovation, part of the Exponential Medicine team at Singularity University and of the Cancer XPRIZE team. More about Shawna – on iCEE.news
- Eugene Borukhovich, Bayer Global Head of Digital Health & Innovation and global digital health top leader, returning to iCEE.health and as 200s of Fame jury
- Rozalina Lapadatu, founder of A.P.P.A. and IDSE
- Paul Keire, MD, Ph.D., Univ. of Washington Post Doctoral Fellow, entrepreneur
- Dario Mazzela, Meta Group, some startups may be familiar with him from the Lean Health Startup Acadamy, which returns for the second year at health – apply here. More about Dario…
- Grant Sabatier, Founder of Millennial Money and Partner @ Eduvantis LLC – his story is on our news website – From $2 to over $1 Million in 5 Years: the bitcoin millionaire Grant Sabatier did it through side hustling and investing)
- Josh Fechter, CEO & Co-founder @ BAMF Media– he runs one of the largest founder communities online with over 18,000 members and wrote 3 of the top books on Product Hunt)
- Timo Dreger, Investment Manager @ coparion– a 225m EUR venture capital fund for young technology companies)
- Jaco Oosthuizen, Co-Founder @ yu life – a new and disruptive breed of insurer
The winning team will be voted by the audience in the room through the festival’s app, while the jury will give the special mention.
After each presentation, the jury will ask questions and give feedback to the startup participants, essential for the founders to know how to develop their business in the future.
Showcase your startup!
Show your idea in front of 3.500+ attendees.
We offer you a stand (in the expo area) that gives you the opportunity to present your startup in front of all the festival’s public.
Applying to the “200 Seconds of Fame” competition does not relate to the boot, it has to be acquired separately.
<< APPLY NOW>>
iCEE.fest 2018 will take place in Bucharest, RO – June 14 & 15
Be part of the show and
In doubt? Watch this for 90 Seconds 😉