From robots helping children with autism to a breath analyzer diagnosing diseases, innovation is the focus at The Future of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Healthcare Conference.
In London, on April 27th, global thought-leaders will envision what healthcare will look like and what the role of artificial intelligence and machine learning will be.
Award-winning industry disruptors such as Babylon, Sentrian, Google, Imperial College and IBM Watson, featured in Fortune Magazine and TV News, will share their insight and stories from the world of artificial intelligence.
- This event is your opportunity to share your vision and develop a plan for a better future in healthcare.
Ben Luckett (Managing Director @ Aviva), Ali Parsa (CEO & Founder @ Babylon Health), Rupert Whitehead (Developer Relations Programs Lead in UK @ Google) and Jack Kreindler (Founder & Chier Medical Officer @ Sentrian) are among the speakers that will attend the conference.
The complete list of speakers is available on the event’s website.
What can you learn about:
- SMEs already shaping the future of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in healthcare
- The latest advances in Artificial Intelligence research from Imperial College
- An example of a partnership between the NHS and Google DeepMind
- What the NHS plans are for Machine Learning in Accident & Emergency
- Big Pharma and how they are adapting to this future
- How tech giants see machine learning across industries
Discover the tools that are redefining how we prevent, predict, diagnose and treat disease, the legal and regulatory implications of the technology and its impact on global business models in this event organised by Innovate Medtec, one of iCEE.health partners. It comes with benefits, 15% discount code for ICEEfesters: ICEE2025.