These are the people working with ideas worth spreading worldwide and they’ll be in Bucharest, for two special days for any creative professional: lots of case studies and spectacular projects.
This list already looks great but remember that still work in progress 🙂
- Marcus Wilding, Managing Partner/ Client Leader at Mindshare
- Marcus will talk about “Image_Hack“, an initiative that strives to change the stereotypical way women are portrayed in media and marketing.
- Below, the case study:
- Kris Smith, General Manager Europe and Sicco Wegerif, Head of Platforms, both from Media Monks
- Their campaign, “Google: Nightwalk in Marseille” is embodying the first-ever Google Street View by night.
- Dave Birss, Founder, Editor & Human @ OpenForIdeas.org
- OpenForIdeas.org is an online magazine set up to help individuals and organisations become more creative.
- It’s about the practical side of creativity, about giving you actual things you can do that don’t involve waving a crystal or invoking your inner muse.
- Bruno Ribeiro, Creative Director and Fred Bosch, Head of Digital Innovation (Madrid), both from Mullen Lowe, a creatively driven integrated marketing communications network with a strong entrepreneurial heritage and challenger mentality, operating in more than 65 markets.
- “Free the Kids“: a very bold campaign that shocked people with a terrifying fact -nowadays kids spend less time outdoors than prison inmates. This campaign generated a huge PR, had a great impact in parents and won 4 Lions in Cannes last year
- Jan Jirsa, Brand Engagement Director CEEMEA @ Lego
- LEGO’s mission is “to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”
- They operate as an integrated, full value-chain company – from development, via manufacturing to marketing, sales and distribution of play experiences to consumers globally through a variety of channels; via fantastic retail partners, numerous digital platforms, LEGO brand stores, educational channels and as much direct interaction and engagement with LEGO fans everywhere as possible.
- Damola Timeyin, Strategy Director and Kate Murphy, Associate Creative Director, both from BBH: they are returning speakers at iCEE.fest.
- You can watch their presentation from last year, for FREE, in iCEE.academy: In Pursuit of the Idea
- Ravid Kuperberg, Partner @ The Mindscapes: offers creativity and innovation training that’s tailored to advertising, media, digital, TTL and PR agencies, as well as for companies and advertisers
- Jeanette Okwu, Global Business Director, Digital & Social Media @ Spark 44
- Their latest campaign is for Jaguar: “British Intelligence with Stephen Hawking”
- Katy Howell, CEO @ Immediate Future
- An independent social digital consultancy.
- Social specialists for over 12 years
- They work with well-known brands like Sony Music, IBM and Hotpoint
- Steve Bartlett, CEO/ Founder @ SocialChain
- This is “Welcome to Zlatan” campaign, in order to raise awareness of Manchester United’s new signing, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, on the day of his transfer
- Fadi Shuman, Global Chief Digital Officer @ Geometry Global
- The world’s largest and most international brand activation agency, drives conversion, action and purchase through award-winning programs that change behavior and inspire people to buy well.
- With teams in 56 markets, Geometry Global has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing.
- Leon Emirali, CEO/ Founder @ Crestcomms
- Crest is a PR and communications agency which uses the media to help organisations reach the audiences that matter.
- They provide strategic media relations, PR and digital services which are fit for the future and tailored to their clients’ needs.
- Crest has an in-depth understanding of the media and what will resonate with audiences.
- Anneli Rispens, Director Content & Social Media @ DDB EMEA
And that’s not all, there’s more to follow. Anyway, it’s better to book your ticket today since the ticket price will rise again in a few days 😉
iCEE.fest 2017 will take place in Bucharest in a few weeks time only on June, 15th and 16th.
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!