This year, iCEE.fest will give you access to the latest updates when it comes to Ad Tech & Content discovery, distribution and amplification technology.
Whether we’re talking about how the ads can have a more efficient reach or how the content can benefit of a better distribution, all of this will be discussed within the festival.
Let’s meet the speakers and companies that will present @ iCEE.fest 2017:
- Marc Thomas, Managing Director, UK & Emerging Markets @ Taboola
- Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and The Weather Channel.
- Headquartered in New York City, Taboola has offices in Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, London, Bangkok, New Delhi, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul and Istanbul.
- Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences.
- Last year, Taboola partnered with Project Agora in order to grow native advertising in the CEE region. All the details are on our blog.
- Tom Jenen, Chief Commercial Officer @ Polar
- Polar’s technology helps premium publishers accelerate branded content revenue growth.
- AOL, Conde Nast, News Corp and The Telegraph partner with they to grow their direct-sold branded content businesses.
- They are entirely focused on solutions that drive more views, make operations more efficient and prove branded content works.
- Thomas Mendrina, GM International @ Sourcepoint
- SourcePoint is a content compensation platform that supports a sustainable media ecosystem through a fair value exchange between consumers and publishers.
- They help publishers quantify their monetization challenges and provides technology to address the issue by increasing the options available for consumers to support the content they love.
- Sedge Beswick, Managing Director @ Seen Connects
- From ideation to implementation and education, Connects thinks social-first and works closely with Influencers and brands alike to define innovative social campaigns, develop Influencers and Influencer strategies, and help creatives be creative!
- Andy Devey, EMEA Knowledge Management & Training Lead @ Google / DoubleClick
- DoubleClick connects the right people, in the right moments, to make digital advertising work better.
- Andy Devey has been deeply involved in the digital marketing sector for over 14 years. Prior to working at Google, he spent 7 years working with over 100 advertisers developing their digital ecommerce and brand positioning.
- After joining Google in 2011, Andy worked with the largest telecoms providers in the UK before specialising on the execution of display advertising across the Google Display Network.
- Currently he Leads the Knowledge Management and Training function for Google’s marketing and advertising technology platforms across EMEA.
- John Wittesaele, President EMEA @ Xaxis
- Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels.
- Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for clients in 47 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
- Emi Gal, CEO @ Teads / Braininent
- Founded in 2011, Teads is the inventor of native video advertising and the leading Outstream Video Ad Exchange
- Publishers work with Teads to create brand new Outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand
- Emi Gal runs Brainient (rebranded Teads Studio) as an independent business unit part of the Teads group
- Read more about Brainient & Teads on our blog
- Emi Gal is also a former ICEEfest speaker. “What data tells us about the future of video advertising” (video content is available (for free) in ICEE Academy)
Other great speakers will take the stages of the festival covering topics related with Ad Tech and Content Tech. Here are some of them:
- Andreas Gysler, CEO/ Co-founder @ Zulu 5
- Diana Olar, Managing Director @ Sense 8 (The Romanian company is Google’s DoubleClick Technology Partner for the CEE region – full story on our blog)
- Tomasz Musial, General Manager CEE @ Smart AdServer
- Paula Bacariza Perez, Senior Director of Client Partnerships @ Appnexus
- John Douglas, Director, Product Strategy @ Sizmek
- David Uribe, CEO @ SMARTBEEMO
- Johnny Thwaites, Director of Performance Partnerships (EMEA) @ Protected Media
- Nikodem Sarna, Business Development Manager Demand CEE @ Smart AdServer
- Axel Jonuschies, Process & Partner Integration Director – Worldwide @ GroupM Connect
Smart AdServer will also host a dedicated workshop for publishers and agencies, in which they will reveal the coolest tricks of campaign management.
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!