iCEE.health continues to offer an interactive platform for learning and networking @ iCEE.fest in 2018.
Launched 3 years ago, as the innovation in healthcare stream @ iCEE.fest, the event brings together the entire eHealth ecosystem – the only healthcare innovation event in Europe affiliated to the ethos Everyone Included™, born at Stanford Medicine X.
“On June 14, the first day of the festival, healthcare innovators & entrepreneurs, top-class companies and major influencers will take the iCEE.health stage in order to show us why the future of health is digital“, explains Lorena Macnaughtan, the iCEE.health event director.
Amongst this year’s themes: hospital and clinic of the future, novel ways to design healthcare services, digital transformation of pharma and insurance industries, VR, digital interventions, wearables…; stay tuned for the agenda coming soon.
Some of the most relevant confirmed speakers (so far) include:
- She serves as an advisor to a variety of local, national, and global initiatives including Food+City, End Well, Dutch Health Innovation School, SXSW Accelerator, MassChallenge Texas, Impact Pediatric Health, Nursing Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Northeastern University, and Austin Chamber Music Center
- More about Shawna – on iCEE.news
“Technology has been a key driver in changing the healthcare landscape in general. No longer are we in isolation, you can now go on line and engage, learn, communicate with patients around the world like never before”, Michael Seres [source]
- Michael is also the inaugural Stanford Medicine X Entrepreneur in Residence 2015 and currently he sits on the Executive Board
- Stanford Medicine X is bot a hub and one of the most prestigious events where new ideas and technologies are being shaped for the future of medicine and healthcare.
- He is a keynote speaker at many events in healthcare innovation. Michael’s story – on iCEE.news
- She has a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology, Masters in International Relations, Masters in Law.
- Diane was a Mind-Body Intervention Specialist at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, Texas), where she was using Clinical Hypnosis in the Operating Room during procedures and surgeries.
Paul Keire, CMO @ Anatomy Next, a group of medical professionals, developers, and 3D visualization specialists and that aim to revolutionize medicine through interactive 3D technologies in order to create an enjoyable learning environment for students and help medical providers provide better care.
“My mission is to produce better trained doctors, nurses, medics, and healthcare professions, and we are doing so through the creation of AR/VR/MR simulators”
- Horia has been awarded one of the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council doctoral prizes, giving him 2 years of self-directed research funding at the same university
- His multidisciplinary research interests fall between Human-Computer Interaction, Brain Computer Interfaces, and Human Factors, with impact on many fields, healthcare included
- Justin is working at the intersection of design, technology, and emotional intelligence, currently exploring how we might harness design in a novel and profound ways to facilitate a greater sense of community and self in the healthcare space
- Amongst his former projects: Boehringer Ingelheim, The White House Office of Science, Technology, and Policy, Eli Lilly, and the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
- Michael won many kudos: he was Ernst & Young’s Social Entrepreneur of the Year, and named to the PharmaVOICE 100, a peer-nominated list of the 100 most inspiring people in Life Sciences
- Ksenia is a human-centered designer and foresight strategist with a decade of experience helping people and organizations envision, plan and lead transformational change
- She is responsible for oversight of the Ministry’s foresight and strategic planning process, the coordination of the strategic foresight framework, and oversight of policy and planning projects utilizing foresight methodologies.
Bryan McCormack, an Irish contemporary artist and activist who specifically deals with social subject matters.
- In the last twenty years, Bryan has had exhibitions and performances of his work shown in museums and galleries around the world
- Currently working on the “Yesterday/ Today/ Tomorrow” project, also exploring how art can support the clinical world
- Details on iCEE.news
Carmen Uscatu, President @ Daruieste Viata, the association that now is building the First Pediatric Oncology and Radiotherapy Hospital in Romania, within the “Marie Curie” Children’s Hospital of Bucharest
- A trained communication specialist with 8 years’ experience in marketing and communication, in 2009, Carmen Uscatu started volunteering in projects dedicated to Romanian cancer patients
- In 2012, she chose to make a radical career change and became “giver of chances of living” and defender of Romanian patients’ rights, founding the “Dăruiește Viață” association, together with Oana Gheorghiu.
“Our purpose is to empower people to share stories and create peace of mind through expressive arts experiences”
- In 2017, they also launched medCrowd, a messaging technology for health and care that keeps everyone in touch while protecting confidential information to the required standards.
Tom Wilson, Personal Trainer
“I continually wish to enhance my personal development both for myself and being able to continually enhance the service I can provide to my clients” Tom Wilson
- His story – on iCEE.news
- Returning @ iCEE.health/ iCEE.fest, he’ll be a member in the “200 Seconds of Fame” jury too
- Tedy produced over 40 campaigns and documentaries for well known European brands
- He also had the opportunity to work with vulnerable communities like LGBT, people with disabilities, women in prisons or communities in risk areas
- Tedy’s approach has one goal: to find and express the inspirational side of any topic or brand, the perspectivethat could inspire anyone.
iCEE.health 2018 takes place in Bucharest, RO, June 14.
If you are a Medical Student or a Resident Doctor, you benefit of a 50% discount, email email@example.com.
Be part of the show and
In doubt? Watch this for 90 Seconds 😉