One thing is certain. Who’s doing agriculture today as if it were 1990, you’d better stop and get out of that business or reshuffle for the present time.
Because technology doesn’t change just the way we communicate or buy things. It changes agriculture, too.
A modern app that uses the latest technology, to help out farmers, AgriSo can be used with ease on your phone, laptop or tablet.
- Founded in 2015 by two Romanian cousins, Mihai and Stefan Stanescu
- The app was developed and used in their own farm, with very good results from the first tests
- This year, AgriSo won Future Agro Challenge in Romania
- What are the main benefits of Agriso?
AgriSo is a farm management app whereby the farmer can see in real time the day-to-day surfaces worked by the machines, the fuel consumption and the records on the inputs to each sola.
You have a better track evidence of the costs for increasing the productivity, crop rotation and measurements of the fields.
- To whom your software is addressed?
The solution offered by AgriSo addresses vegetable farms in Romania and abroad, beginning to produce its effects in terms of efficiency when exploited areas are larger than 100 ha.
The bigger the farm, the better the farmer can increase its yield with our application.
- How open is the market in Romania for such an approach?
The Romanian market is opening up more and more for new technological solutions because they bring efficiency and ultimately profit for farmers.
If there are farmers who will not adapt to these new technologies, they will become ineffective over time.
- How many clients do you have and where are they coming from?
We have the app installed in over 70 farms in Romania.
We are currently in the process of launching a franchise system for farmers in South Africa and Ireland.
iCEE.fest 2017 will take place in Bucharest in a few weeks’ time only on June, 15th and 16th.
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!