In the second day at ICEEfest, 11 startups got the chance to present their ideas in front of an reputed jury and the festival’s audience, whose votes were eventualy decisive.
If the jury, formed by din Marius Ghenea (3TS Partners), Odysseas Ntotsikas (Founder TDG), Joerg Knaeblein (Bayer CoLaborator), Niall Harbison (Lovin Dublin), Apostolos Apostolakis (Venture Friends) and Oldrich Bajer (Zoot) gave their points to Planable, the public’s vote (through ICEEfest App) went to Woogie.
- Woogie is a hardware device with vocal activation developed to be a personal assistant or a friend for children between 6 and 12 years old
- Oana Korda/ Product Manager was pitching for Woogie
You can see the pitching competition on our Facebook Page!
These were the Public’s choices:
These were the Jury’s choices:
About the startups that entered the final @ ICEEfest:
- Finalist at Techsylvania festival, this app helps create financial models for a startup or a small business.
- You can use this Google Chrome extension to interact with somebody through a chat box.
- This platform helps you access all the social media content in one place.
- Users can influence the music they listen inside of an restaurant that has the app installed.
- A platform that connects in vitro fertilization services with potential clients.
- A ticketing and events organisation platform. It helps you to make your badges and to monitor the participants.
- Recreates Facebook’s design to help you have a better view over the statistics.
- This app helps you to be more efficient grouping your daily calendar, mail and notes calendar.
- Book a table in an restaurant and give a rating to the services more easily.
- A hardware device with vocal activation developed to a personal assistant or a friend for children between 6 and 12 years old.
- Inside of a mall, users are getting notifications about the latest offers.
ICEEfest – Interactive Central and Eastern Europe Festival – was organised in Bucharest, on June 9th and 10th, and gathered a record audience of over 3.500 participants.