ICEEfest 2016 brought on the same stage companies whose products are vital for anyone working in online & tech.
The Internet Giants could not miss from this meeting: Rustam Ziganshin/ Facebook went on Innovation Stage 1 and talked about some of the hottest topics these days: Mobile, Apps and Video Content.
“Facebook is a mobile first company”
Agency Partner CEE @ Facebook, Rustam Ziganshin focused his speech around the device “that broke all marketing tools: the mobile“.
- 45% of global video views are now on mobile devices
- 1 of 5 minutes spent on mobile devices it’s on Facebook or Instagram
And because every marketer and every brand experience now a new challenge, the main question is how to reach the audience in the new mobile life?
Rustam said there are 3 dimensions to consider:
- Time: people are spending more and more time on mobile. And that time is in Apps, where people expect to discover things just for them
- Dicovery: mobile video captures attention and empowers discovery
- Value: it’s more important than ever for brands to bring a value for consumer
Mobile devices intensify the creativity
There are some major expectations that brands can explore but the one of immersive communication brings a lot of value to the products.
That’s why Facebook created incredibly useful tools like: creative canvas, video in carousel ads, creative effects and visual surprises.
“Facebook has become a video platform“, said Rustam. And the numbers are supporting this affirmation:
- April, 2014: 1 billion total video views on Facebook
- November, 2015: 8 billion total video views on Facebook
- 616% growth in mobile views 2012 – 2015
Below, the complete presentation of Rustam Ziganshin @ ICEEfest 2016:
How can you get access?
- If you have a valid ticket for ICEEfest 2016:
- Send us an email at email@example.com you’ll receive your password in 1 hour or less.
- If you don’t have a ticket for ICEEfest 2016:
For any other question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply in 1 hour or less.
For other great keynotes from ICEEfest ’16, please check out ICEE Academy. We’re working hard to upload the best of them (almost) every day now… so stay tuned!