The biggest event dedicated to the Internet and technology, taking place in Bucharest, Romania this Thursday and Friday, is getting close to its start line.
The 5th edition of the Interactive Central and Eastern Europe Festival – ICEEfest – is also the most extended so far.
The final agenda was published and new tickets have been issued, including important discounts for students.
NETFLIX’s speech, followed by presentations of the largest global players in the internet world, will kick off the festival, Thrusday on the 9th of June.
The final agenda, with details for every stage and useful links for each session are published on the official festival website: ICEEfest.com.
The organizing team has also published on Facebook a so-called „survival guide”, which aims to help the attendees, to build their own schedule using as efficiently as possible, the complex agenda of the festival:
On the event’s website, there are NEW TICKETS dedicated to specific interest area, with prices starting from 30 EURO only, until 75 EURO/DAY + discounts packages (included a discount of 50% for students).
Furthermore, resident doctors and medical students benefit, starting today, of 50% discount for ICEEhealth – the satelite event within the festival, dedicated to the impact of technology on health.
Figures and stars at ICEEfest 2016, in short
- 130+ of People on the Stages (over 100 speakers + artists and guests)
- 55 Hours of Know-How (presentations, demos, debates)
- 6 Hours of Fun
- 2 Main Stages
- 3 Focus Stages
- 1 New Outdoor Area (Summer Playground)
- 6 Hours of Entertainment (StandUP and ShortsUP)
- 7 Major Content Streams (and important global and regional players):
- Global Giants (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Yahoo!)
- Disruption & Innovation (Netflix, Uber, TripAdvisor, Shazam, Focus @ Will, Tumblr, Waze)
- Publishing & Content Technology (CNN, Euronews, VICE, RTL, Discovery Channel, Makes Studios / Disney, Eurosport, BBC, Le Monde, Dogan, Ringier, El Mundo, Corriere della Sera, Gazzetta dello Sport, Ooyala, ChargeAds, The Splice Newsroom, Polar, RevDefender, Mather Economics, Playbuzz, Palladium)
- Creativity, Virtual & Augmented Reality (Hololens, R/GA, LOLA MullenLowe, DDB, BBH Live, INDG, Grand Visual, 4 Wise Monkeys, Innovation.Roks, Immesar, WidBytes, Khora, Innoactive, Inition, Design4Real, Rewind, Art is Open Source)
- eCommerce, AdTech & Programmatic Advertising (Performics, Verve Search, House of Kaizen, Criteo, Centro, Sizmek, Sociomatic, USwitch, TabMo, 614 Group, AppNexus)
- eHealth (DreamJay, 11Health, Atlas, SkinVision, Serious Games Institute, Omixy, Roche, Quealth, CK1, Mira Rehab, Doctors 2.0 & You)
- Startups & Investments (LovinDublin, LaunchHub, ZOOT, Venture Friends, Grants4Apps, 3TS Capital Partners + 10 startupuri din CEE)
Concerts, movies, standup comedy
The entertainment area will also be more consistent this year:
- Summer Playgroud (a new outdoor area dedicated to fun) Show-uri de Standup Comedy (Jeff Leach)
- Parodies of the festival’s presentations (Teo, Sergiu, Raul Gheba, Silviu Gherman, Alex Coteț, Toma Alexandru)
- LIVE Concerts (R.O.A, Silviu Pasca, Golan)
The festival is powered by Orange, with the support of Volkswagen, XAXIS, Jacobs, BCR, Prometheus and Mather Economics as well as other media partners, friends and not only.
The last available tickets are on our website ICEEfest.