In 2017, retail eCommerce sales worldwide reached $2.304 trillion, a 24.8% increase over the previous year. That’s 10.2% of total retail sales worldwide.
- This share will surpass 16% by 2021 when sales are expected to hit $4.479 trillion
- Mobile was a key factor, as mCommerce accounted for 58.9% of digital sales. [source: eMarketer]
If you’re working in this industry, then you know how important is to be updated with the latest info from Google and Facebook practices.
We know it also, and that’s the reason iCEE.fest has invited this year some of the very best professionals from the Internet Giants.
We didn’t stop there since the market is complex and “there’s life beyond Google and Facebook”: tools, experts, e-commerce focused companies and scientist will join our “eCommerce & Retail” content stream.
Here’s the line-up/ The updated list is here:
“In our approach we always come back to the human in the equation – that’s you, your customers and your team”
VIDEO/ Kate Nightingale speaking at Future Stores 2017
- More about Kate’s activity – on iCEE.news.
- Matz has been with Google for +3 years working on products like Google Analytics 360, AdWords, Attribution 360 and Firebase Analytics
- He has over nine years experience in the field of marketing analytics. He has worked as analytics lead for companies like Mediacom, PwC, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Toys ‘R’ Us, SAP and dELiA*s
- Before joining Google, Matz was an Associate Director, Insights & Analytics at Mediacom.
- The worlds most progressive companies use Stowga to radically alter the economics of their supply chains through clever trading of capacity, dynamically scaling their logistics needs in line with their business needs.
- The company works for major German and international brands, most of whom are Top 100 retailers, financial, travel and internet industry
- André Morys is known as an international keynote speaker and is regarded as one of the Top 10 global influencers in the topic of conversion optimization
- His focus is on behavioral economics, neuromarketing, game theory (gamification), social psychology and consumer psychology.
- Christian is leading Product Marketing for Facebooks Video Advertiser Solutions across Facebooks Family of Apps and Services in Central Europe. Prior to his current role, he was consulting large CPG companies at Facebook and worked at OmnicomMediaGroup
- Dimitris is partnering with big companies and Brands in CEE to help them implement all Facebook solutions, with the main focus on Direct Response strategies and digital transformation techniques such as Messaging apps (Messenger, Whatsapp)
- Mihai is a Digital Marketing professional with over 10 years of experience. His primary areas of focus are analytics, PPC, SEO and CRO (conversion rate optimization)
IMPORTANT: Also the Instagram best case-studies and tools will be covered during the Facebook sessions!
“Through actionable insights we inspire companies to bring the voice of their customers and employees to life”
- Coming from an engineering background with an MBA and based in Amsterdam, Ignacio has worked for fast-growing tech companies such as Catawiki, Growth Tribe & TrendWatching.
“I’m passionate about the future of the internet and I feel really lucky to live in this golden age of innovation”
- Peter is a highly experienced designer specializing in service design, UX design and design thinking to deliver disruptive innovation at speed and scale
- Factotum helps companies disrupt by designing intuitive and innovative services
- They have extensive experience of working with start-ups, SMEs and blue-chip corporations on a diverse range of projects and sectors in the UK, EU, UAE, USA, and China
- Peter’s story – on iCEE.news.
More speakers are about to confirm for this content stream so don’t miss the chance to be there!
iCEE.fest 2018 will take place in Bucharest, RO – June 14 & 15
Be part of the show and
In doubt? Watch this for 90 Seconds 😉