Find out how you can take all the benefits from the ICEEfest experience.
We’re hoping that Day 1 @ ICEEfest was great for you/ your company. The second day has the same intensity (and, after the party from Thursday will be a little more difficult… but, the weekend is so close).
- Don’t forget to install and activate your account in our new app, where you can find the updated agenda and you can save on your phone your favorite sessions and speakers!
This is Day 2 @ ICEEfest / June 10, Bucharest:
- 10.00 – Virtual Reality is as real as it can be. They are the morning session speakers for the topic: Juliet Dervin/ Discovery (about how the great content from Discovery VR cand be even greater), Julio Obelleiro/ WildBytes (an agency specialized in some non-conventional projects), Rumen Filkov/ Researcher and Entrepreneur (about the scientific part of VR&AR), Scott Hope/ AR Experiential Ltd and Sergiu Ardelean/ Innovation.rocks – he brings some case studies remarcable from the visual point of view.
- 12.15 – Before attending to this session, read Salvatore Iaconesi‘s story on our blog. Convinced? We were sure about that 🙂 Salvatore is talking about how art can be an information open source and of course about his surprising projects. Later today, he is going to be on the ICEEhealth Stage, details below.
- 12.45 – A special stage for the ones with the special ideas. Meet the creatives that are coming to ICEEfest: Damola Timeyin & Kate Murphy/ BBH Live (some of their projects, here), Tim Last/ Grand Visual (sensational projects, see here), Daniel Spicer/ Palladium Digital and Chacho Puebla/ LOLA MullenLowe (some are saying that is the highest rated creative agency in Europe, great examples here)
- 14.45 – Steffen Ehrhardt/ Google, Norm Johnston/ Mindshare, Frans Vriesendorp/ INDG, Catalin Nastasoiu/ Catapult Creative Partners, Simon Gosling/ Happy Finish, Mark Aris/ 4 Wise Monkeys and Michael Messerschmidt/ GroupM – this is an intensive session about how the advertisers must change their strategies due to technology changes. Also, we’ll find out the latest details about Augmented Reality used in the shopping industry.
- 17.30 – What it takes to make it as an entrepreneur? Let’s find out from some of the best: Niall Harbison/ Love Dublin (his story on our blog), Lyuben Belov/ LAUNCHub, Oldrich Bajer/ ZOOT and Apostolos Apostolakis/ Venture Friends.
- 19.15 – You want to be heard? We give you “200 seconds of fame” in the startup competition, the business X-Factor in ICEEfest version. Before that, Peter Hopwood – public speaking expert – is giving some advices for the audiences. The jury and the public will decide the winners.
- 10.00 – Explore new techniques and technologies that helps advertisers to find the right target at the right price at the right time.
- 12.45 – Find out how data science, tech & creativity must work toghether. The Programmatic Revolution in advertising will be analized by experts from major companies: Robert Rasko/ The 614 Group, Chris James/ AppNexus, Odysseas Ntotsikas/ TDG, Cecilia Tanasoiu & Dan Balotescu/ Prometheus, Marco Bertozzi/ Performics, Carl Jordan/ Chargeads.com and Piotr Adamczyk/ MEC Global
- 15.00 – Let’s meet the ones that are giving power to the quality content: Alan Soon/ The Splice Newsroom, Laura Penitenti/ RCS Mediagroup, Edouard Andrieu/ Le Monde, Haymi Behar/ Dogan TV Holding and Thomas Duhr/ IP Deutschland.
- 17.00 – highly qualified guests about Publisher’s Challenges: Constantine Kamaras/ IAB Europe, Laura Penitenti/ RCS Mediagroup (Gazzetta dello Sport, Corriere della Sera, El Mundo, Marca), Edouard Andrieu/ Le Monde, Haymi Behar/ Dogan TV Holding, Thomas Duhr/ IP Deutschland (RTL), Rob Bradley/ CNN and Duncan Hooper/ Euronews
A satelite event this year, ICEEhealth offers an interactive platform for learning and networking, which aims to draw together the entire eHealth ecosystem.
- 10.00 – About how technology changes our lives: Lorena Macnoughtan/ ICEEhealth Event Director, Michael Seres/ 11Health, Salvatore Iaconesi/ La Cura, Scott Summit/ Stanford University (remarcable examples from 3D Printing – on our blog) and Carman Kobza/ CK1.
- 11.20 – Stretching out from sickness to wellness: Mihai Bran/ Atlas, Scott Summit/ Stanford University, Florin Cujba/ Fusin Sport, Karolina Korth/ ROCHE Diabetes Care (80% of the diabetes treatment costs can be avoided? – read on our blog) and Lorena Macnoughtan.
- 12.30 – Innovation in eHealth with: Denise Silber/ Doctors 2.0&You, Mircea Popa/ SkinVision (first CE certified melanoma app that offers easy and fast check of your skin health- more, on the blog), Alistair Wickens/ Quealth, Vlad Mixich/ HotNews and Pamela M. Kato/ SGI.
- 14.40 – Who comes first in digital health?, with: Lila Stavropoulou/ Global Health Generation Network, Marius Geanta/ Center of Innovation in Medicine, Rozalina Lapadatu/ APAA, Alistair Wickens/ Quealth (there are 165k health apps but how many of them are reliable? – some answers) and Stefan Busnatu/ Carol Davila University.
- 15.20 – The science and the (digital) magic: Cosmin Mihaiu/ Mira Rehab (about games in therapy – the story), Lukasz Mlodyszewski/ DreamJay, Daniel David/ Babes-Bolay University and Lavinia Ionita/ omixy.
- 17.00 – How journalism can change the (health) system? with Catalin Tolontan/ GSP. His latest investigations started the HexiPharna crisis in Romania.
- 17.40 – Digital health – right here, right now: Jesus del Valle/ Grants4Apps Accelerator, Catrinel Hagivreta/ MEDIJobs, Leo Mart/ Alert+, Lucian Ionita/ eHealthRomania and Lorena Macnaughtan
Don’t miss ICEE Comedy
If Day 1 @ ICEEfest was dedicated to Live Music, friday it’a all about the Comedy .
- 19.30 – we’re opening with Jeff Leach and now we have the chance to see why he had three sold out one hour Edinburgh Festival solo shows. And what’s the catch about his early succes in New York at Comedy Cellar club.
- 20.00 – ok, the next one hurts a little bit 🙂 and that’s because Claudiu “Teo” Teohari, Sergiu Floroaia, Raul Gheba, Alex Cotet si Silviu Gherman are going to mock everything about what happened @ ICEEfest 2016 😉
At the end, we’ll have a beer in the Summer Playground and watch the Euro2016’s start – Romania vs France is the opening game 😉
Everything clear now? Ok, last tickets available are here.