eCommerce specialists from all over the world are joining ICEEfest, on June 9&10, to tell you all about the latest innovations in this domain.
In Festival’s first day, on Focus Stage we’ll have some great experts specialized in sales and optimisation.
The section begins at 10.30 with Marco Bertozzi‘s speech. Global Chief Revenue @ Performics, Marco was ranked as the fourth most influential person working in digital by The Drum magazine ranking the UK’s top 100 digital professionals in the industry.
- first session continues with this speeches: James Finlayson (Verve Search – specialised in international SEO & Content Marketing campaigns for medium and large businesses), Antonio Eram (Netopia – Romania’s premier mobile marketing and payments provider) and Yousuf Khatib (Marketizator – the world’s first integrated conversion optimization platform made by marketers for marketers)
About creativity in eCommerce, starting 16.30:
- George Frangakis/ Managing Director, ForestView
- Daniel Prümers/ Director Business Development, Criteo
- Yuval Rachlin/ Regional VP Italy and Resellers, Sizmek
- Karolina Janus/ Client Solutions Manager CEE, Facebook
- Marcin Malinowski/ Head of Global Partnerships CEE, Google
- Terry Taouss/ Managing Director, Centro
eCommerce specialists focused on fashion are closing the day: Francesca Fabricio (Head of Private Labels @ Zoot), Marc von Brockdorff (Co-Founder & Development Manager @ Hotjar) and Yousuf Khatib (Chief Business Officer @ Marketizator).
All the presentations from Focus Stage are available with a special ticket: 60 euro, book now from the festival’s site.
There are other 2 eCommerce sessions, on the second day of ICEEfest. Starting 10.00 AM, on Innovation Stage 2.
Let’s take a look at some examples from the AdTech experts:
- Mariusz Pawełczyk/ Commercial Director CEE, Sociomantic: he is responsible for cooperation and acquisition of customers in Central and Eastern Europe
- Terry Taouss/ Managing Director, Centro: he was part of the team at the award-winning startup SiteScout, prior to its acquisition by Centro
- Yuval Rachlin/ Regional VP Italy and Resellers, Sizmek: an expert in internet technologies which helped him building up a company specializing in acceleration and security technologies
- Daniel Prümers/ Director Business Development, Criteo: he is in charge of Criteo’s direct publisher partnerships and media buying in the DACH region, Poland, and South East Europe.
We can’t forget about the Programmatic Revolution because we’re talking about people who founded or are in executives positions inside of first hand groups:
- Odysseas Ntotsikas: Founder and Managing Director ThinkDigital Group, the strongest Digital Media Network in SE Europe
- Dan Balotescu, Managing Partner/ Prometheus: he coordinates a team of 46 professionals who have proven their excellence in elaborating and implementing efficient media strategies for major multinational and local brands
- Caspar Schlickum, CEO, EMEA/ Xaxis: responsible for managing the operations and leading the development of the XAXIS business across the 17 countries that make up the region.
You can see the complexity of the eCommerce setlist in our Agenda 2016.
Don’t forget about the big opening keynote: Netflix will deliver the first ever presentation in Eastern Europe @ ICEEfest. Tickets still available!