Dr Louise Beaumont works with legislators and regulators to drive positive disruption, with corporates to cope with disruption, and with start-ups to exploit disruption. As such, she has a rounded perspective on our open future. Over the last 18 months she has:
• Made the case for Financial Services policies capable of delivering the future that consumers and businesses deserve, as Co-Chair of techUK’s Open Banking & Payments Working Group.
• Argued for the sound foundations required to deliver the services consumers and businesses deserve, as a member of the Customer, Comms, FinTech & PSD2 Groups at the Open Banking Implementation Entity.
• Advised on FinTech, as a member of the Pay.UK’s End User Advisory Council.
• Imagined the Open Future, as Strategic Advisor to Publicis.Sapient (part of the Publicis Groupe) and their clients on Open Banking.
• Articulated the future of Payments, as an Industry Advisor to Bottomline Technologies.
• Continued to invest in and undertake board or advisory roles with start-ups in FinTech (Funding Options, Yapily), MarTech (Signoi), Verification (Verifeye), and Podcasting (Message Heard).
• Spoken at well over 100 events, including anchoring the Open Futures day at Money2020 Europe; written or been quoted in over 100 articles, including columns in The Financial Brand and BankNXT; delivered lectures at Henley, Judge and Warwick Business Schools, and judged The Banker’s Tech Awards.