The agency took the crown after winning an unprecedented 18 awards:
- MediaCom won six gold, eight silver, three bronze trophies and Campaign of the Year
- MediaCom’s campaigns for P&G Gillette, P&G Head & Shoulders and Safekids Aotearoa were also celebrated as being best in class.
MediaCom’s successes come after the agency topped the competition shortlist, picking up 51 nominations from 24 campaigns across 13 markets.
“The news brings inspiration for the Mediacom team in Romania, which is in a transformation process, with new forces in the area of content, innovation and strategy“, Oana Petroff, CEO @ MediaCom Romania for iCEE.news.
“We are ready to work closely with the central team, which comes with an extraordinary developmental vision and at the same time with availability and speed of reaction to collaborate with local markets and with each team of specialists.
The awards are proof that the vision works, all the award-winning campaigns are based on Content + Connections, the underlying thinking behind Mediacom’s strategic process” Oana Petroff, CEO @ MediaCom Romania
Festival of Media Global Awards Winners 2017
- Campaign of the Year: Missing Type, MediaCom UK
- Agency of the Year: Touché! PHD
- Agency Network of the Year: MediaCom
- Independent Agency of the Year: Mediaplus
- Media Group of the Year: GroupM
The Festival of Media Global Awards recognise excellence in media thinking around the world and celebrate the most innovative and effective work.
Here you can find all the categories/ winners from 2017!
This is MediaCom’s full list of winners:
Campaign of the Year: NHS Blood & Transplant, ‘Missing Type’, MediaCom UK
- A blood transfusion takes place every minute in the UK, but new blood donors have dropped by 40%.
- So, the agency removed the letters A, O and B from famous landmarks and logos, to highlight the missing blood types.
- Best Communications Strategy: NHS Blood & Transplant, ‘Missing Type’, MediaCom UK
- Best Local Execution of a Global Brand: P&G Gillette, ‘Bachelor of Shaving’, MediaCom India
- Best Not-For-Profit Campaign: NHS Blood & Transplant: ‘Missing Type’, MediaCom UK
- Best Sponsorship Activation: P&G Head & Shoulders, ‘New Head Coach’, MediaCom Israel
- The Effectiveness Award: Safekids Aotearoa, ‘Check for me’, MediaCom New Zealand
- The Utility/Public Service Award: P&G Gillette, ‘Bachelor of Shaving’, MediaCom India
- Best Event/Experiential Campaign: Volkswagen, ‘TrailerAssist’, MediaCom Norway
- Best Launch Campaign: Maori TV, ‘Lover Boy or Lavalava Boy’, MediaCom New Zealand
- Best Not-For-Profit Campaign: Safekids Aotearoa, ‘Check for me’, MediaCom New Zealand
- Best Targeted Campaign: Ministerio del Interior, ‘Men Free Banner’, MediaCom Colombia
- Best Use of Content: Shell, ‘Best Day of my Life’, MediaCom Global
- Best Use of Gamification: Deutsche Telekom, ‘Sea Hero Quest’, MediaCom Germany
- Best Use of Video: Volkswagen, ‘TrailerAssist’, MediaCom Norway
- The Effectiveness Award: Mars M&Ms, ‘Celebrate with M’, MediaCom USA
- The Branded Content Creation Award: Anmum Infant Formula, ‘Dad, you’ve got this’, MediaCom New Zealand
- Best Use of Real-time Marketing: Mars Snickers, ‘Hugerithm’, MediaCom Australia
- Best Local Execution of a Global Brand: P&G Whisper, ‘#LikeAGirl and Proud’, MediaCom India
iCEE.fest 2017 will take place in Bucharest in a few weeks time only on June, 15th and 16th.
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!