Vice President and Head of Communications/Europe @ Netflix, Joris Evers delivered a speech about their future plans for Central and Eastern Europe.
“Classic TV is the same for a very long time. It’s one of the few things in the world that doesn’t put consumers in charge. It’s somebody else who decide for you. What’s great at Netflix is that we put consumers in control”, said Evers.
Some key findings:
- Netflix became available around the world in January 2016 (190+ countries, 81 million global members, 100+ original series & films)
- Geography doesn’t matter: all episodes are available at once/ global release
- You can watch Netflix in Ultra HD 4k
- More than a thousand engineers are working everyday to improve the user experience
Watch the full presentation:
You can find out what are Netflix’s advantages in front of Classic TV and how the network is trying to add more relevant content for each and every country in the presentation below:
How can you get access?
- If you have a valid ticket for ICEEfest 2016:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive your password in 1 hour or less.
- If you don’t have a ticket for ICEEfest 2016:
For any other question please email us email@example.com and we will reply in 1 hour or less.
For other great keynotes from ICEEfest ’16, please check out ICEE Academy. We’re working hard to upload the best of them (almost) every day now… so stay tuned!