Dozens of startups applied in the last 3 weeks for the statups vs investors competition – “200 Seconds of Fame” @ ICEEfest – dedicated to all the tech startups who want to present their ideas in front of the festival’s reputed jury.
Last week, 20 of them were preselected and entered in the shortlist.
Now, here are the 12 finalists:
- Finalist at Techsylvania festival, this app helps create financial models for a startup or a small business.
- You can use this Google Chrome extension to interact with somebody through a chat box.
- This platform helps you access all the social media content in one place.
- An app that unites all your phone contacts so you can distribute them more easily inside of an company.
5. MUSHIN FM
- Users can influence the music they listen inside of an restaurant that has the app installed.
- A platform that connects in vitro fertilization services with potential clients.
- A ticketing and events organisation platform. It helps you to make your badges and to monitor the participants.
- Recreates Facebook’s design to help you have a better view over the statistics.
- This app helps you to be more efficient grouping your daily calendar, mail and notes calendar.
- Book a table in an restaurant and give a rating to the services more easily.
- A hardware device with vocal activation developed to a personal assistant or a friend for children between 6 and 12 years old.
- Inside of a mall, users are getting notifications about the latest offers.
The voting process
Among others, the jury comprises entrepreneurs and digital experts like Marius Ghenea (3TS Partners), Odysseas Ntotsikas (Founder TDG), Niall Harbison (Lovin Dublin), Apostolos Apostolakis (Venture Friends), Oldrich Bajer (Zoot), Jesus del Valle (Bayer Grant4Apps), Lyuben Belov (LAUNCHub).
The public will also have an important role because the entire audience can vote through the Festival’s App.