Now, the pitching competition reached its second phase. Dozens of startups applied in the last 2 weeks. 19 of them are nominated to enter to our shortlist.
The 10 finalists will be announced on Tuesday and then, on June 10th, we’ll find out what startup is this years competition winner: Innovation Stage 1, 19.15.
The voting process
Among others, the jury comprises entrepreneurs and digital experts like Marius Ghenea (3TS Partners), Odysseas Ntotsikas (Founder TDG), Niall Harbison (Lovin Dublin), Apostolos Apostolakis (Venture Friends), Oldrich Bajer (Zoot), Jesus del Valle (Bayer Grant4Apps), Lyuben Belov (LAUNCHub).
The public will also have an important role because the entire audience can vote through the Festival’s App.
These are the 20 startups that make the shortlist (in alphabetical order):
- A searching platform which helps you connect with experts from different domains.
- Finding legal advice more easily. A simpler search for a lawyer without consultancy fee.
- Finalist at Techsylvania festival, this app helps create financial models for a startup or a small business.
- You can use this Google Chrome extension to interact with somebody through a chat box.
- This platform helps you access all the social media content in one place.
- An interior design platform where you have access to 2D and 3D catalogues.
- Scan your ID once and then insert all the data in each digital form you need.
- An app that unites all your phone contacts so you can distribute them more easily inside of an company.
- This app makes your remote control smarter – you can pause or record your favorite TV program.
- Users can influence the music they listen inside of an restaurant that has the app installed.
- a platform that connects service providers (like teachers, auto mechanics, plumbers etc) with various potential beneficiaries
- A platform that connects in vitro fertilization services with potential clients.
- A ticketing and events organisation platform. It helps you to make your badges and to monitor the participants.
- Recreates Facebook’s design to help you have a better view over the statistics.
- A live text app for real time events. You can create stories and distribute them into the social media.
- This app helps you to be more efficient grouping your daily calendar, mail and notes calendar.
- Book a table in an restaurant and give a rating to the services more easily.
- A video comments platform where you can say your opinion about an article.
- A hardware device with vocal activation developed to a personal assistant or a friend for children between 6 and 12 years old.
- Inside of a mall, users are getting notifications about the latest offers.